Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Future Job

I personally want to be so many things when I grow up.... like:
A Teacher
A Singer
An Actress
A Doctor
And I also want to be a mother!
I think that being a mother is sooo important to me because ever since I was a little girl I was imagining what my children would look like and I also tried to decide on names!
It was really funny, but I was and I still am into being a mom because its a very important thing in life. When you are a mom, you are responsible for your childrens' lives. But, I also want to be a mom mainly because I enjoy being with children younger than me!
I babysit and I enjoy it a lot. I dont understand why people would pay you to do such a fun thing!
Anyways, I will try to post a video on youtube for this subject later!
So,
Bye!!!

No comments: