Saturday, November 10, 2007

Gossip Girl

UPICK:
UPICK is something that I made up to make my webshow more exciting and unique. UPICk is when I ask you questions about what YOU want to see in my TTGG episodes. I will be asking YOU questions and then YOU'll be able to answer them and that will help me make my webshow more fun,unique, and interesting for everyone (all ages) to watch!3)

I just recently came back from my friend Janna's Bat Mitzvah. A Bat Mitzvah is a celebration that a girl has when she's 12 and a boy has when he's 13 and when a boy has it, its called a Bar Mitzvah! Anyways I took many pictures with my friends Jackie, Jessica, and Kira and we had a blast. What are some celebrations that you do in your religion. (Feel free to post a video response)

4) UPICK Sections/Information:In my webshow I will mainly be talking about 4 things.
1) Gossip Girl Update- Where I talk about stuff that happen to me)
2) Q and A= UPICK
3) ATWG (Around The World Gossip)
4) Exclusive Updates (Where I talk about really BIG and EXCITING things)
Thank you for reading my blog and when I am again able to post videos I will update you about everything!
Goodbye for now,Tal

No comments: