Saturday, November 10, 2007

Information

TTGG Updates: I will be updating YOU about what happened to me during the week etc.

Simply Tal: This is supposed to be like a webshow, but not really one either. I will be talking about Girl Stuff; Make Up, Guys, etc.

JSYK and Dont Forget: I will be reminding you about upcoming events and I will also tell you exclusive Trlgirl news!

UPICK: Upick has 2 sides:

1) I ask YOU want I can Do To make my webshow more fun, unique, and interesting!

2) You Ask ME Random Questions and I make UPICK Videos every week to answer them!

If anyone has any questions about anything, any account: ytadvise or trlgirlrox let me know... email me at:
talgossipgirl@aol.com
I will be checking this email frequently so feel free to send me anything.... chain letters, advise (private), etc.
I love when people email me and I really appreciate it!

No comments: